- Support for Sketch 52.
- A new login flow design and branding update.
- Authenticated proxies are now supported.
- Draft Branch reviews are now persisted so you won’t accidentally lose an in-progress review.
- Branch descriptions now appear on the Branches list again.
- Deleted artboards and symbols now show a visual preview.
- Artboard previews have improved styling.
- Artboard previews with comments now show a count of the amount of comments.
- The file tree now has a search filter.
- Quitting Abstract now correctly exits all ongoing child processes.
- Sidebar vibrancy now works correctly in Mojave.
- The estimated width of overridden text layers now respects newlines in Inspect.
- Projects are now sorted more naturally, accounting for numbers at the beginning.
- Resolved an issue where some overrides were missing in Inspect.
- Resolved an issue in Inspect where it was possible to “select” multiple layers at once.
- It is no longer possible to rename a Branch with uncommitted changes, which could cause uncommitted work to become inaccessible.
- Artboards no longer appear as “changed” on a Branch if they were only changed as part of a file version upgrade.
- Resolved an issue where inviting viewers via email would try and add paid seats to the organization account.
- Lots of miscellaneous UI fixes.