- We added support for shared text and layer styles in Sketch 51
- A refined flow for upgrading Sketch files between versions
- Support for seat based billing
- Performance improvements in the layer detail, you should see less spinners and get to your artboards faster.
- Added CMD+C to quickly copy the text from a layer in Inspect
- The branch overview tab got a spruce up for quick access to changed files, collections and a larger area for the branch summary
- We now warn you when quitting the app with uncommitted changes, just to be safe
- We added the ability to inspect the root layer in a canvas and measure against it in Inspect, keep the feedback coming!
- Improved support for system proxy settings
- We fixed some measurement issues in Inspect with groups
- It’s no longer quite as easy to create two branches with the same name by accident
- Fixed an issue that could result in the UI getting stuck “generating previews” when quitting while this action was in progress.
- Crash when inspecting borders with gradients