- New “Dark mode” when presenting a collection
- Added project activity stream
- Fixed an issue that caused the diverged button not to show on Master.
- Fixed an issue where diverged branches were not correctly syncing with our servers.
- Fixed an issue where notifications were marked as read while offline.
- Fixed an issue that caused commits to have an "undefined" or incorrect author after sign-in.
- Fixed an issue where timestamps were missing in the delete files dialog.
- Fixed a link for the "Manage" button in People tab.
- Fixed an issue where the “Pending” badge on commits was missing, even when the commit hadn’t reached the server yet.
- Fixed an issue that caused an infinite loading spinner to appear on master files when new commits were received.
- Fixed an issue where last location and preferences loaded inconsistently when the app was restarted.
- Fixed multiple issues impacting missing branches that caused sync and commit loading issues.
- Fixed a plugin bug related to the library symbol fix utility that would mistakenly remove overrides set to “None”.
- Fixed a plugin bug that caused symbol update notifications to not appear with Sketch 49.
- Added ability to save Sketch file version as an update without needing additional visual updates in order to commit.
- Fixed a scenario where unloaded previews could block file opening until they were finished.