We hate to put two versions of Abstract out in the same week, sorry about that – but we had some more fixes that were just too good to keep from you all for another month!
- "Updates available" for libraries not immediately appearing, changes in libraries are now picked up by Sketch faster and more reliably.
- Some of you hit a large "Something went wrong" error after clicking on notifications for comments on artboards - this has been fixed.
- We fixed a race condition that caused activities to possibly hang – seemingly forever.
- The dock notification badge now clears correctly when you sign out. #littlebigdetails
- We made some more improvements to the clearing of cached Sketch files, we continue to work on reducing the amount of disk space that Abstract requires.