- Navigate with ease using persistent lefthand navigation. Everything you need is available with a single click.
- Projects now have an “Overview” screen to get a high-level view of ongoing work.
- Project “About” box is a new Markdown enabled section to share more details and include relevant links as a resource for team members.
- Organizations, projects, and branches now have activity feeds, previously only available on the web.
- We added details on project size and now show more accurate download speed and progress when syncing projects.
- We also made strides in considerably speeding up the download time when syncing.
- Loading the files listing, file details and layer detail is now much faster than before
- Access recently edited files directly from project overview.
- People and member tabs make clear who’s in your projects and what roles they have
- Improved the zoom and panning behavior in the layer detail
- The branch files list sorting now considers numbers at the beginning of file names.
- Resolved an issue in “overlay” compare mode where layers weren’t aligned on occasion.
- Fixed a rare issue that could make commits impossible without signing out first.
- Fixed an occasional issue where loading summaries of merge commits could result in an error and unresponsive UI.
- Smoothed out the UI when committing to a new branch to make this flow clearer, previously it may briefly appear as though the commit had been made to the wrong branch.
- Fixed an issue where using the ESC key to cancel a comment would close the layer detail as well.
- Fixed an issue where right-clicking an artboard in layer detail would change the zoom level.
- Updating a branch now checks for Sketch version compatibility, which prevents merging two incompatible Sketch versions together.