We’ve made some changes to our support operations to better serve the Abstract community. We've moved into a new help center and replaced chat with easy access to our contact form. We've made these changes with these goals in mind:
👋Be human. The Abstract community has been so much fun to work and connect with. We love talking with you. You’ll still receive the human-centered support even though you’ll see a few automated emails sprinkled throughout the support experience.
💬Encourage conversation. We fully plan to keep it easy for you to reach a human being when you need one. We’re here to help and that will never change. You can still reach us by using the lifesaver icon in the upper right corner of Abstract via the desktop app and web app.
🗝Be mindful. Since Abstract is primarily used by teams at work, we want to be mindful of your time. By replacing chat with our contact form, we hope to help keep our conversations focused so you can move forward with your workday.
Onwards to more tidbits about what's changed with this release:
- We’ve improved the performance of rendering the branch files screen so clicking and scrolling through files should feel snappier. The next build will include major performance improvements for loading the file data itself
- We improved performance of calculating and loading what has changed, this speeds up viewing commits, the commit creation screen and the update flow.
- We moved to a shiny new help center and updated all the links in the app accordingly.
- The plugin was updated to fix a few potential crashes that we’ve identified since the release of Sketch 49.
- We improved the reliability of uploading previews on slower network connections
- Fixed an issue where copying a share link to a layer inside a collection does not link to the latest version of that layer.
As always, if you have questions or comments, we’re here to help.