Hello again! I come bearing gifts of new Abstract fixes and features.
We’re currently focused on performance and stability so you can mainly expect a faster loading app with fewer bugs from this release. We did sneak in a few goodies though…
As always if you have problems or questions please send us a message through the in-app chat or an email to email@example.com.
- Improved the view for reviewing a branch update. It now more correctly shows non-visual changes and includes the ability to open the updated file in Sketch to preview the update.
- We added improved zoom controls in the layer detail. You can now zoom in steps and past 100% in both the design and compare tab. 🔎
- Reduced updater notifications. We’ll now only tell you about an update once per-session and once downloaded the update is automatically installed next time you start the app.
- Various Sketch plugin fixes related to linked libraries
- Unable to access project that was created offline until restarting the app...
- Previews not generating while offline
- Fixed an issue that could make it impossible to discard changes
- Fixed a rare bug where people can't commit, or viewing commits results in an endless spinner
- Fixed an issue that would cause collection thumbnails to show the wrong preview images
- Visual and aesthetic fixes in collection presentation mode
- Syncing behavior and speed improvements (more to come in the next build!)
- A big mixture of performance improvements