As an administrator, you can access specific settings on behalf of your team. You can edit your organization’s details, manage the viewers and contributors, change permissions, edit project details, and update integrations.
You can conveniently access some settings throughout the Mac app. They’re also centrally located in the Abstract web app.
From the Desktop app, use the left-hand navigation as an administrator to manage your team.
- Use the People tab to invite, remove, and change roles for your team.
- Use Organization Details to change the name and logo for your team. You can also delete your organization here.
- Use Permissions to enable domain restrictions for new members and guests.
- Use Integrations to manage Slack notifications for public and private channels. You can also set-up project-specific notifications.
- Use Billing to update payment methods, billing addresses, add VAT numbers, change your subscription, or cancel your account.